Sunday, November 4, 2012

Southern Magic Readers’ Luncheon 2012

I had a wonderful time at the annual Southern Magic Readers’ Luncheon. Our keynote speaker was New York Times #1 Best Selling Author Sherrilyn Kenyon, and welcome speaker New York Times Best Selling Author, Dianna Love. Beyond Her Book (Publisher’s Weekly) Blogger, Barbara Vey, was our special guest.

Here are some of the highlights of the day ~

DSC06064

The Author Table I shared with Naima Simone

DSC06065

Naima and me

DSC06067

Naima presents Sherrilyn Kenyon with some fabulous author swag

DSC06071

My books, ready to be signed. Eternal sold out!

DSC06074

Me with Barbara Vey

DSC06077

A record crowd in attendance

DSC06080

Drawing a winner for my author basket which included a copy of Eternal, a copy of Skeletons of the Civil War, a soundtrack of music that inspired me while writing Eternal, Mt. Pleasant Tennessee notecards with images of my setting, an antique frame, and a cozy fleece throw.

DSC06087

Me with Eternal’s cover artist, the very talented Tricia Schmitt

bveypicNaimabasket

Naima Simone’s gift basket with a  copy of Eternal peeping out the top

image7

One of the highlights of my career as an author was signing my book, Eternal, for Sherrilyn Kenyon

25thbook

Award presented to me by the Southern Magic Chapter for the publication of my 25th book in romance fiction

 

I’m looking forward to next year’s luncheon, which will be held November 2 at the Harbert Center in Birmingham, Alabama. The keynote speaker will be Jeaniene Frost.

No comments: