Monday, September 24, 2012

Trailer

Book Trailer for Eternal by Debra Glass

This video trailer for Eternal includes the original song, Scars, by singer / songwriter, Zoe Welch.

166651_177869522236451_7616710_n

 

For more information about Zoe, visit http://zoewelchmusic.blogspot.com/

 

Pageflex Persona [document: PRS0000038_00064]Can a heart still love once it stops beating?

My hopes of having a normal life died when I did. Especially since my near death experience turned me into a clairvoyant with a disfiguring scar. Not exactly most-popular material.

Now, because of me, my whole family has been forced to move to some small town in Tennessee. My parents think a quiet new school and a new set of friends will heal me of the scars I carry both inside and out.

There’s just one problem. I’m being haunted by Jeremiah Ransom, the charming ghost of a Civil War soldier who lived and died in my house. His presence makes me feel perfect. As if there’d never been a wound in the first place.

But I’m afraid that loving him will result in my death all over again.

 

Available October 31

Trade Paperback

Amazon | B&N | Cold Water Books | BAM

Digital Ebook

Amazon | B&N | ARE | Smashwords

No comments: