Saturday, March 3, 2012

Debra’s Favorite Things–It’s a 10

Oprah shares her favorite things to let people know about great finds and products she’s come across.

Here’s one of my favorite things ~

My stylist recently used the flexible hold finishing spray on my hair and I’ve been hooked on all the It’s a 10 products since. Fantastic, comb-through hold! (Oh, and my husband loves the fabulous fragrance and lightweight feel of it when it’s in my hair!) I’ve seen some of the It’s a 10 products at Walgreens, CVS, and Walmart.

Here’s a link to their website for more information http://www.itsa10haircare.com/

What are some of your favorite hair products?

2 comments:

Juli D. Revezzo said...

My sister in law turned me on to this stuff called Biosilk. It's like a shine enhancer, but a good detangler too. It's expensive but I love it.

Debra Glass said...

I've seen that in the store but have never bought it. I also use Chi. It smells fantastic.